I unraveled one and wrote on the paper, then rolled it back up, put it back in the wrapper, and put it on his pillow. It said, "Dear Jordan, Please come on a date with me to the Blue House Cafe (I will "foot the bill"). Afterwards, we will give foot massages by candlelight for earth hour.
mmmm Lobster! So hard to eat though...I felt like a barbarian. Seriously, food should not require the use of things like this:
Enjoying our food:
It was a great place and we were glad we had a coupon so we could discover it.When we got back, I set up our relaxation station! Complete with blankets, pillows, candles, fuzzy socks, and massage oil.
It was earth hour so we turned out the lights and lit the candles. It was good to not use electricity for a while, plus it upped the romantic factor!
While one person was giving a foot massage, the other would ask questions from a little jar. The questions are actually "Journal Jar" questions, but they're great get-to-know you questions as well. Like, "What's you biggest fear?" or "Who was/is your favorite teacher" etc. Just because you've known someone for several years, doesn't mean you know everything about them. Get to know your significant other a little better by asking questions whether serious or silly.
Thanks for the great foot massage sweetie! You're the best!




No comments:
Post a Comment