Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Duck Hunt: The Grown-Up Version

Wag Jag had a coupon recently for some time at a new local shooting range. I knew Jordan would be all over this so I purchased it right away and invited our friends the Perssons.
 Lookin' fine in our protective eyewear and earmuff things
 This guy was the man! He was from Switzerland and brought the cinema range technology to Canada.
 Katherine getting set up for target practice
 It was honestly like real-life duck hunt! The images moved and responded to where you shot
 Check out the muzzle flash! (props to Jordan for taking this one)
 This scenario was cute. Different animals would run across the screen but it was tricky because sometimes they were behind the bales of hay.










 After the shooting range, we made pizzas. The top sheet is the Perssons (Newlyweds) and the bottom one is ours (Seasoned Veterans). haha. I promised them one day their cookie sheets would be well loved like ours. I can't believe ours used to be so silver! 
Making our yummy pizzas!

We loved the shooting range and will definitely be back! We were sad that this was one of our last dates with Eric and Katherine before they moved to Austria :( but we'll hang out again when they come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment