Friday, March 8, 2013

Menchie's

I love it when websites like Groupon, TeamBuy, and WagJag post coupons to places that are actually good. I had heard about Menchies (in Airdrie) a few times so got super excited when I saw this TeamBuy for it! It was such a good deal we were able to go twice!
It's a frozen yogurt place where you do your own dishing up then they weigh it (Mongolie Grill Style).

They have at least 10 different frozen yogurt flavors and dozens of toppings. 

These "popping boba" things are the best! I can't even describe them.

 You can get a waffle cup for an extra 50 cents

This was the one I made the second time after I learned all the good tricks. I layered my toppings (little fro-yo, then a little popping bobas/nerds/those squishy blue things and repeat!) 
Last time I think we got Red Velvet Cake fro-yo which was good, but this time I got Pina Colada and I think the pink was bubble gum and it was SOOO good. Also the first time we went a little crazy with getting a large variety of toppings but I actually think it's better to just pick a few, that way you don't have sensory overload with so many different flavors!

Definitely a fun place to go! You should check it out. 

1 comment:

  1. We have a place in Lethbridge that's pretty much the same. It's super good. They change their flavors every 10-14 days. I love Fro-Yo! You look great, by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete