Thursday, December 23, 2010

Piersons' Drive In



Peters' Drive In is one of our favorite places to get burgers and milkshakes, so I thought we could make our own version at home. So radical! (I'm trying to break away from using the word "awesome" - I use it way too much!)




Making the burgers
We learned a new trick! Pressing your thumb into the center of the burger before cooking helps avoid the puffiness that sometimes occurs!
Nothing quite like BBQing in the snow!
Oh yeeeeah!
Confession time: We wanted to make milkshakes but realized we had no milk....but we had whipping cream! Haha. SOOO good but SOOO bad! Strawberries, Areo chocolate, vanilla ice cream, and whipping cream. Marvelous! 
Doesn't this look good? 
Yummy!

Now for the most epic movie ever! I have no idea how we came up with this idea...(please note we have no TV and therefore must seek other forms of entertainment.)


(Watch in HD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment