Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another scratch off date - "Up to you"

Scratch off stickers are seriously so fabulous. I made this invite for Jordan using a template found here. (The website I purchased the stickers from no longer exists, but you might be able to find some at Staples)

Just in case you were curious, "In" was "Arcade", "Subdued" was "Fondue", "Sweet" was "5 cent candies" and "Fake" was "Watch Tangled"

#1 - Ice Skating
Several factors were working against us on this one...I forgot I needed to borrow skates from my mom, it was dark outside, and...it was cold and the wind was blowing really hard, so we probably would've felt like one of these guys:
So...we skipped that one, and went on to #2. Rainbow Dinner
Basically, I made a dinner including all the colors of the rainbow. Yum!
#3 - Fries! (And some mall browsing)
(Isn't my Jordy so cute??)
#4 - Watch Secretariat. This movie was soooo good. It's nice to watch a good clean movie with a meaningful plot. I can't believe the story is true! You've got to see this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment