Melissa is a remarkable piano player; I could spend hours listening to her play. To celebrate Valentine's day this year I wanted to do something special for my wonderful wife, something catered toward her interests; so, I took her out for an evening of music. Every year the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra puts on a special performance for Valentine's day. This year's program was titled: Romancing Rachmaninov. Our favorite part of the program was when Arnaldo Cohen performed Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor along with the orchestra. It was an incredible evening!
Yes, I did make this totally awesome invite for Melissa!
I will be honest though, I think Valentine's day is lame; every day should be romantic. Husbands need to stop being so blah. Come on, step up your game and show the one you love that you really mean it.
Here's a sample of Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor. My favorite part starts at around 3:50.

No comments:
Post a Comment