I have a wonderful family and love spending time with them. My youngest brother, Jarom (10) and I went on a little date together. My work (Optimum Wellness) had a patient appreciation day at the Canyon Meadow's Theatre so we went and saw Megamind (for free!).
Weird Spine Mascot Guy
The movie was really funny. You should go see it!
After the movie, we went to Deerfoot Mall for lunch.
This is Safari Jeff. He did a show in the mall with reptiles. Cool!
I wonder if this frog will turn into a prince if I kiss him?
Turtle! Or is it a tortoise?....
It was fun to spend the day with Jarom. It's nice to get to know him better because I moved out when he was fairly young. Sometimes I feel more like his aunt than his sister. He's a great kid. So polite and sweet.

Weird spine mascot guy - is that your C4 or C5?!? What? You're just happy to see me? Aaaahhh shucks *blushing*
ReplyDelete