Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Wicked Date

The days following mine and Jordan's first date, we talked lots on the phone. One time, Jordan asked me if I enjoyed the theatre. I said, "Yes! I love it!" He then proceeded to tell me that he loved it as well and right then and there purchased tickets on the internet to The Phantom of the Opera. I was SO excited! I knew all the music by heart and seeing it live was a dream of mine. Ever since then, we've really enjoyed going to plays and musical performances.
Neither of us knew much about Wicked but we heard great things about it. They were right! It was awesome! We loved the music and the acting and the set and the TALENT! I've always had a special love for anything Wizard of Oz ever since I was in a homeschool version when I was 15 or so. I was a flying monkey! haha. We had a fun time at this play with Lindsey and Miko and they even hooked us up with a backstage tour!






1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome! Justin and I have been hooked on wicked for a long time now- and we got to see it on broadway about a year ago- it was AWESOME! I was sad that we were leaving Calgary before it got there- I would have loved to go again... And that backstage tour looked awesome... I wish I was there....

    ReplyDelete