(2005)
Now, Jordan is my CRUSH OF EVERY WEEK!
To let him know that I still have a crush on him, I mailed him these COW candies. Seriously, if you've never had these, please stop reading this and go buy these. They will change your life. Usually we get the bigger ones from Macs, but I found these cute little ones from PartyCity.
Okay, I didn't actually mail them. I just stuck them in our mailbox because Jordan loves checking the mail "It's like Christmas!...even though it's usually just flyers"
Woah
Woah
...check out my love for EFY!!
Yeeeahhh EFY lanyard!
So the date that went along with this was bookworm date at Chapters. I got the idea from here.
First we had to find a recipe that we wanted to make for the other person
This book had a whole nachos section! We love nachos.
I'm going to make Jordan Skillet Nachos
With Kiwi Punch!
Jordan is going to make me Maple-Glazed Doughnuts!
Next, we had to find quizzes in magazines. It was tricky to find them but I found one called "which boy will sing to you" in some teenybopper magazine. Sadly, I had no idea who the guys were...made me feel old!
(woah...so blurrrry)
Next, we had to find one of our favorite books from when we were little.
I had never heard of this one before. It was cute!
I was the paper bag princess for Halloween once. It was a gooder.
Then we had to find some joke books.
Abby - crashing date night!
Random fun fact! The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows...I, on the other hand, most definitely do.
We were suppose to plan a dream vacation next...but Jordan was getting goofy and said he wanted to go to the moon.
Then we left Abby in this big pile of teddy bears for the night and picked her up in the morning.
(Just kidding. Don't report me to child social services)











This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Did you buy the cookbooks or just take pictures? Have you made the meals. Cool picture of Abby.
ReplyDeleteDad not Liam