Today, Jordan and I had an Olympic Games themed date.
For the invite, I sent him a private instagram (did you know you can do that?). It was a picture of an olympic skier dude asking if he wanted to go on a date with me.
We watched some of the 2014 Sochi Olympic Games on CBC.ca. It was awesome to watch the sisters win Canada a gold and silver in moguls!!
Then we went to our nephew's hockey game. His team got to be part of The Big League Experience. These little kids got to play at the Saddledome! It was like a real game - we sang the National Anthem, they had the fans on the jumbotron, they sounded the loud horns when someone scored, and everything. There is nothing cuter than a bunch of 7 year olds skating around!
My nephew even scored! Ya! I'm a proud Auntie.
Then I made some soft pretzels shaped like the olympic rings!
Want to host your own olympic date or party?
Here's some more fun ideas:






No comments:
Post a Comment