I'll write this post in a poetic way
As you all know
by stalking us so
Excuses to be romantic are not needed
However,
If we must, we will conform
and do something that's cupid's norm
Chocolates and kisses
Hearts and well wishes
The 14th's all about getting treated!
The set-up Jordan came home to. I made him a canvas for our bedroom. It's sheet music and a quote from our wedding song (Steady as we Go by Dave Matthew's Band). I also gave him a little card. Jordan brought me home mini cupcakes! I ate them too fast to take a picture. My favorite was the Red Velvet.
I got these chocolate taste testing printables from the Dating Divas
Our score sheets. Turns out dark chocolate isn't so bad when you eat it the way you're "supposed to".
Being crazy!
Our top pick
We watched Chocolat to end the night.
Love you Jordan! Thanks for being my forever Valentine!
P.S. Jordan really is so super romantic...you might not think so because he is Mr. Crazy Pants, but here is proof: as I was writing this blog post, he wrote me a text saying, "I'd marry you in a heartbeat because when I see you my heart always skips a beat."





No comments:
Post a Comment