Have you ever been to the Pumphouse theatre? I think that place rocks. This past weekend they had a series of shows featuring up and coming artists called the Ignite! Festival. I picked a show for us to go to and ordered the tickets online: only $10 each! I then searched for a restaurant we could go to in the area. After I had that all organized, I printed off an invite/itinerary, a map, and the tickets and put it all in a folder that said "Important Date Info Inside!" on the front. I then left it for Jordan to find. He was really excited!
The restaurant we went to was called "La Viena" in Kensington. It looked like a dump from the outside but was quite nice inside (aside from a little cramped) and the food was excellent! It was very busy there and you could tell it was like a local secret!
The show we went to was a dance performance by five different groups. It was neat because each of the dances really told a story and you could tell they were trying to get a message across.
No comments:
Post a Comment