Well it's that time of the year again: Back to School. Jordan starts school again in one week. :( University life is definitely tougher than elementary life, and sometimes we wish we could just be kids again. So for a day we re-lived the good days of being a kid!
 |
For lunch we had grilled cheese, tomato soup, carrot sticks, and "ants on a log"
|
 |
| Heading over to the library (I love this picture, because he's pretending to be all "Mr. Safety", but he's not even in the crosswalk lines!) |
 |
| Picking out some books from our childhood |
 |
Score! I found "Where's Waldo"!
|
 |
| Checking out |
 |
| Engineering the sweetest fort |
 |
Doesn't look like much from the outside...but believe me, it was so cozy!
|
 |
| Inside the fort |
 |
| Our little kid snacks |
 |
Jello!
|
 |
Reading in our fort
|
The afternoon ended with a nap in our fort. Seriously, it was SO comfy! I'm so glad Jordan and I get along so well and I love that we can still get away with acting like little kids. Well, maybe we wont get away with it completely...some of Jordan's friends (and mine for that matter) might make fun of us for making a fort and reading children's books, but I don't care! I love my little buddy.
Haha, you guys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is the FUNNEST date evah! I am so gonna do that with Matt. What books are your childhood favs? Tanner has most of those books that you got. I love the fort idea too.
ReplyDeleteI love that you are reading go dogs go. I remember that was your faourite book. I memorized all the things you liked in prep for being on "easy street". Remember how bad we wanted to be on that show?
ReplyDelete