Thursday, August 26, 2010

Globalfest 2010

Melissa and I owe a huge thank you to my brother Jon for helping us with yet another amazing date night. I received a call from Jon on Tuesday morning with news that he had 4 extra tickets to Globalfest. How could I say no?! I could either sit at home and be in bed by 8, maybe creep some old girlfriends on facebook ;) or I could actually do something exciting with my life. It was an easy decision, Melissa and I went to Global fest and had an incredible night with our good friends Steve and Amanda Greep. Portugal's firework and musical presentation was incredible!










Okay, I can't say I'm proud to work for TD after this picture. TD has the dumbest mascot ever! What is he supposed to be anyway? Trapezoid Man? That does it, I'm transferring to RBC!






No comments:

Post a Comment