Saturday, August 7, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

It's been so nice to spend time outside with my sweetie this summer, so when I saw the Inglewood Sunfest was coming up, I thought I could incorporate it into my "Man Date" idea where we did stuff Jordan liked, because I love him SO MUCH!
Here's my invite:



Being a pal and pumping the gas so Jordy can relax
At the Sunfest (basically street vendors and street performers)
Seriously the best pizza ever! We were going to go to Spolumbo's but this pizza looked really yummy.
I'm not sure what's going on here...
Weird Fire Juggler
Spur of the moment ice cream run
Jordan teaching me how to golf
I'm a horrible golfer! (But I went because Jordan really likes it)
Jordan's really good!
I was tired of hitting the ball one meter so I resorted to taking photos
I know in the invite I said I would make him a home-cooked meal, but Tona Roma's makes way better ribs than me. Plus we haven't been there in ages.




To finish the evening we watched Invictus, a really great movie about Nelson Mandela and Rugby. (Very manly)

3 comments:

  1. I heard that movie was really good. Looks like you had a really fun date. Do you get someone to take pictures of you and Jordan or do you do the self timer thing on your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self timer all the way!! We've pretty much mastered it. Usually we set it on the custom timer and have it take 10 pictures a few seconds apart so we're bound to get a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Grandmother, what big teeth you have" said little red riding hood...lol.

    ReplyDelete