Your brain has been turned to mush studying Plato and the allegory of the cave, you’ve been awake for 19 hours, and you’ve developed restless leg syndrome. At this point you have three options:
a) prop your eyes open with toothpicks
b) go to bed like a sensible person
c) make silly chin face movies with your wife
Let's weigh our options here...toothpicks? ouch! Who even does that?...hey now I want to try it. Sleep? Sleep is for the weak. Besides, what's another hour added onto 19? Random movies? Heck yes! Everything's funnier when it's one in the morning.
Let's weigh our options here...toothpicks? ouch! Who even does that?...hey now I want to try it. Sleep? Sleep is for the weak. Besides, what's another hour added onto 19? Random movies? Heck yes! Everything's funnier when it's one in the morning.
Holy Crap you 2.....I have NO words! Clearly you should have opted for going to bed. It is painfully obvious that you need the sleep.
ReplyDeleteFunny & Disturbing.
hahahahaha....I know right...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS! Making chin faces was one of my favorite things to do with my siblings growing up! I feel like me and Luke need to do this...
ReplyDelete