Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reliving our Engagement

Four years ago, on September 27, 2006, my best friend and sweetheart proposed to me. We wanted to relive that moment, so on the evening of the 27th, we headed back to the same spot we got engaged (yes, on a slide!)
It was too late to get Spolumbo's subs, which is what we originally had for a picnic on these slides, so we just went straight for dessert. Dessert was the tastey goodness of a Kinder Surprise Egg.
When Jordan proposed, he hid my ring inside a Kinder Surprise. (So cute and creative!) This time I just got a stupid furry dinosaur thing. Lame!
It was so nice to relive this moment 4 years later. It feels like just yesterday when Jordan slipped that ring on my finger and asked me to marry him. I still remember the cheesy line I said in response, "I'd have to be crazy to say no!" I still feel that way and I'd have to be crazy to not love and appreciate my wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment