Anyways, to answer the question - NO we are NOT dead! Please excuse our extended break from blogging - our lives have been pretty hectic this past little while so we haven't had much time to update the blog (let alone go on any wicked cool blog worthy dates).
So to satisfy your sappy love sweet tooth, here a few pictures from our recent adventures:
Sunterra
Sunterra Market - Keynote Location. We LOVE this place!
I'm on a diet - all I had was this little piece of lettuce. jk.
Evidence of our frugalness - instead of buying a drink, we just kept getting refills of free juice samples! Also note the "dumb phone". :) I love being cheap!
Weekend in Canmore
Celebrating 5 years of marriage!!
Optimum Work Party
Winning stuff!
We rock at this winning business!
Christmas
Our first Christmas in our new apartment
The Italian Store

One of Calgary's Hidden Gems!
Lots of great Italian foods
Sitting down for a bite in the little cafe
Jordan ordered a pizza and I ordered a sandwich (I think it had roasted red peppers and artichokes)
This pizza was seriously the best pizza EVER!
Homemade cream puff for dessert
Two new nieces
Missy Dukeshire (daughter of Emily [Melissa's sister] and James Dukeshire)
Cutie Jordan
Heart shaped!! :)
Delicious!
Sparkling peach drink - oooo so fancy! haha.
The Italian Store
One of Calgary's Hidden Gems!
Lots of great Italian foods
Sitting down for a bite in the little cafe
Jordan ordered a pizza and I ordered a sandwich (I think it had roasted red peppers and artichokes)
This pizza was seriously the best pizza EVER!
Homemade cream puff for dessert
Two new nieces
Missy Dukeshire (daughter of Emily [Melissa's sister] and James Dukeshire)
Olivia Jarvis (daughter of Laura [Jordan's sister] and Noel Jarvis)
This place is so nice! We love Italian food!
Yummy meatball sandwich and minestrone soupCutie Jordan
Playing BuzzWord Bits
We went here with our friends Katherine and Eric. It was definitely an experience to remember. The guy who runs the place is a total jokester. He has all these crazy stories. Plus the food was really good. I had the beef dip. Jordan had the club sandwich.
In case you're wondering how we found out about all these restaurants, here's our secret:
SUCH a great book.
Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra
This was such a fun evening. All of the music was composed by John Williams who wrote the music for Jaws, Star Wars, the Violin Solo from Schindler's List, and more!A nice Christmas present from Jordan!
Valentine's Day
Homemade pizzasHeart shaped!! :)
Delicious!
Sparkling peach drink - oooo so fancy! haha.
We watched Planet Earth to end the night
So I think that about sums it up! Stay tuned for more adventures soon!













Love your updates you guys. You are so awesome the two of you!!! Like having you guys as neighbors
ReplyDeleteSweet!! I totally want to go to the Italian store to get real Italian food. Yummy!
ReplyDelete