Jordan and I have been feeling lame for not having people over to our house lately, so we decided to throw a St. Patrick's Day Eve Party for some of our friends.
We had such a fun night!
My green candy buffet (I looked like a crazy person at Superstore scooping out ONLY green sour patch kids, dinosours, jolly ranchers, etc. I thought I might get in trouble. haha)
We also had green veggies/dip, ginger ale, sprite, and chips, and green beer. Just kidding. No green beer.
Possibly the most exciting event of the evening was "creating" our pizza on the Domino's website. I've never seen a group of people so fascinated with watching the tomatoes and green peppers appear on their pizza. Imagine their astonishment when they realized they could put toppings on HALF of a pizza and choose a little or a lot of a topping. Also, heads up for students - if you order online and enter the coupon code STUDENT, you get 50% off (pick up only). This is only valid at the location near UofC. Sweet deal!
Playing "The Drawing Game", which is actually "scribblish" but we are too cheap to buy the game which basically paper, pens, and pictionary cards.
Seriously the funniest game ever. Also please note that Chris is holding a book called "What your poo is telling you". We also watched "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" which is a very odd movie indeed.
The whole group! I'm so proud of everyone for wearing green!! Thanks for coming over everyone! We had so much fun!


Awesome! That sounds like it was so much fun. And I love that you picked out just the green candy. Nice. :)
ReplyDelete