
Jordan and I love traveling but sometimes it's hard to get away. You know, silly things like work and bills get in the way. So instead of traveling to Italy, I thought we could pretend to go to Italy. Disclaimer: Most of this date was borrowed from the Dating Diva's Blog, but we'll just pretend it was my idea. I gave Jordan a little teaser by giving him a "ticket" the night before. He was very curious about what we were going to do, but I didn't spoil the surprise. Saturday night rolled around and we started the date by making massive calzones! (I'm serious, they were gargantuan!) They were SOOO yummy.


While our calzones were cooking we painted pictures of things that reminded us of Italy or what we thought Italy might look at. I love these because they're totally our personalities.
I'll give a nickel to anyone who can guess who's is who's.

The next thing we did was watch "The Italian Job" on the laptop in bed and eat gelato! Such a great night! Who knows, maybe we'll be able to go to Italy for real some day.
haha its totally obvious which one is Jordan's haha
ReplyDeleteI know right?! haha. K you get the nickel.
ReplyDeleteYAAAAY! Im so excited about the blog guys! It looks great and I am loving this post!
ReplyDelete=)
Thanks Marie! Yes, we joined the blogging club!!
ReplyDeleteoh this is so fun! I've always admired you Melissa... you have such creative ideas(even when you get the ideas from some other source, you make it even more fun!) thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDelete