Monday, May 3, 2010
The purpose of this blog
So, Jordan and I have been thinking about starting a blog (I totally just wrote blob then had to fix it) for a while now, but we couldn't really think of a good reason why. Then, I stumbled upon a really cute blog about creating fun date nights and decided that Jordan and I should really start being more fun and organized with our dates. Before we never really had a set "Date Night" like some couples, so now every Saturday night (or other night if it works better) is our date night (and no, I didn't even let Jordan watch the Canucks. haha. jk, he didn't want to because I planned such a rockin' date!) I think having these fun dates will bring us closer together, because even though we do spend a lot of time together, these nights will help us learn more about each other and give us something to look forward to. Plus, I LOVE keeping secrets from Jordan, it just kills him. But it's so much more fun when it's a surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just came across your blog and it's so cute! I love it! Happy belated birthday.
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDelete