Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Good Ol' Days

Don’t you wish you were a kid again? Those were the days. Toys and candy were the center of your life. The biggest devastation in life was having to come home from the park when it started to get dark. Why is it that when we’re kids we whine and complain about going to bed and think of every excuse to stay up a little later, and now we want nothing more than to lie our heads down on our soft pillows and close our eyes?I wanted to plan a date that reminded us of the “good ol’ days” of being a kid. So, I started out the date by writing out an invite on the back of a puzzle.















I hid the invite under the blankets. Jordan: "What is this?!" Followed by, "I hate puzzles!"



The next day we went to every kid’s heaven: TOYS R US!






































Jordan was obsessed with the swords! He kept upgrading when he found a cooler one. Oh, and he kept smacking me on the head.

My hottie boy and Jordan with his!

















"The Battle"


I don’t think this movie needs an explanation. Let’s just say that we picked up a can of silly string at Toys R Us.


Sorry Amanda and Steve! Haha.


After playing with the giant bubble wand for a bit, we went inside and watched Toy Story while eating 5 cent candies. What a fun night! I love acting like a 5 year old!

1 comment:

  1. You two are such a fun couple! Can we hang out with you some time? We're lame at coming up with cool dates.

    ReplyDelete