Like usual, I made an invite for Jordan and also like usual, he asked a billion questions about what we were doing. The only information he got out of me was that the date wasn't going to cost us any money, which are sometimes the best dates! My idea for this date was to have a night focused on optimism and how we can create the best of any situation.
Our blue outfits
Riding our bikes to Jordan's parents' to borrow a movie
We then watched The Pursuit of Happyness...
...and ate yummy blue jello treats!
We talked about how we can be happier and committed that we would be more positive and uplifting. We then played a goofy game of charades. Just for fun.
Those treats look really good.
ReplyDeleteI just love reading your blog about your fun dates! What a neat idea, and so refreshing to see couples STILL dating. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I want a blue Jello treat now!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know I left a little something for you on my blog today!!
Marni: Thanks! They were!
ReplyDeleteDebbie Jo: Thanks! Ya, we think it's important to keep dating. I hope we can keep it up when we have kids!
Malauney: Thanks! They're super easy to make. Just jello, whipped cream, and blueberries! Also, I can't access your blog for some reason :( Do I need a password?